• Hello from Portugal

I there, My name is Ruben I,m from Portugal. I came across Jacquard, once i'm looking for products to personalize shoes. Exist a lot of products,...

1 0

Started by rubenmsoares

• Greetings!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums as well as the dye game, so I look forward to learning a lot while I'm here. I'm starting my adventures in...

1 0

Started by CatchUNextTuesday

• Newbie with plush questions

Hello! I have a vast history in textiles, some of it on the unusual side ( I was a milliner for many years and have also done restoration on antique...

3 0

Started by Lulululu

• Visit

We travel up 101 monthly. I located your offices last week but honored the 'not for the public' signs. Would it be possible to make an appointment to...

5 0

Started by detobias

• NewBie Here!

Hi all ,I am Mathieu new to this discussion forum.

1 0

Started by mathieul

• Hi I'm new!

Hi everyone, Stumbled on the site looking for answers to life's important questions.. like: How to remove dye from suede or nubuck shoes? But I'll...

1 0

Started by benjib

• i am new here to say hi to all of you!

Hello,everybody, i am new here to say hi to you all. Have a good day!

2 0

Started by jasonfabric

• I salute you

I'm a beginner, so i have to introduce myself. My name in Andrei, from Romania. I am a noob in screen printing. My first encounter in this field...

3 0

Started by decadurabolin

Hi, Im a newbie here & just want to say hello. Hoping to find common goals,& info. Marni .

1 0

Started by silkcut

• Hello from California!

Hello, all! I'm new to this forum. I'm on a mission to catalog all the fabric, quilting, and sewing forums on the internet for a fun project. I...

1 0

Started by jeanhudson

• Warmest greetings everyone!

Hi everyone, Just shouting out a hello and letting everybody know what I do-- I do decorative concrete overlays on kitchen/bathroom countertops &...

1 0

Started by the_concrete_artist

• my first post..

hi everyone.. just want to say a quick hello..see you all around guys..:)

1 0

Started by warwick

• Check her out!

Celia, one of the moderators here at the Forum has a couple of workshops coming up early next year. Celia is an accomplished surface design artist...

1 0

Started by [Deleted User]

• Anybody out there? anet....pburch

anet.....pburch...?....moderator....administrator? ....where is everybody? i have a very important question and nobody will help me! baby chris

4 0

Started by chris

• Hello From Southern California....

Hi All!....My Name is Cori, I am from So Cali, I run Mac OSX, Adobe design package, 24" vinyl cutter & a single color screen printer. I just...

5 0

Started by Core Graffiks

• just joined from Michigan

Hello Everybody!!! I have no experience with fabric dyeing but I have always found it interesting. Now I am in a belly dance class...

2 0

Started by cm4bleenmb64

• Intro (sorry - should have done this first

1 0

Started by snowgoose

• lorryuncori here!

Hi! I'm Lorryuncori. How are you? :)

2 0

Started by lorryuncori

• greetings

hey everyone, i just joined and wanted to say hi. :)

2 0

Started by schemingturkey

• Helllo From Megridigitizing

Hello to all. I am working for Megri.net.We are a digitizing company since last 8 years.I am myself doing alot of embroidery digitizing and color...

2 0

Started by megridigitizing

• So, does anybody have a career doing this?

Or even a viable sideline? I've always wanted to make a living doing creative stuff and love playing with all these things; I rarely even cover my...

5 0

Started by Lunargent

• Hello from Jacquard!

Hi! I'm Sue Stover and I work part-time here at Jacquard. My official title more or less here is Marketing/Imaging Associate, which just means I do a...

23 0

Started by [Deleted User]