• Safe for baby clothes?

I am interested in buying the DyeNaFlow paints for painting organic cotton baby clothes - are these paints considered non-toxic or natural? I assume...

2 0

Started by andj1027

• Screen printing with Dyenaflow

I have used Dyenaflow on silk and am very happy with the results. I would like to expand and print with them on silk scarves but since the...

2 0

Started by pilar3

• painting on lycra

I am wanting to dye lycra. I want it to be a blending of colors. I have tried the dye n flow but when I wash the fabric it is not very bright. At...

4 0

Started by exp

• Dye n Flow

I am using dye flow paints on lycra. I have used the fixer because I did not want to heat set it. When I was the fabric it comes out much lighter. ...

7 0

Started by exp

• I have a rack

Hi all, I have a rack with 2 tiers, each tier holds 48 large bottles. It also will hold the smaller 3 gram jars. I bought this from a stamp store...

1 0

Started by bam2873

• Microwave silk scarf

I am new at this. I would like to make a silk scarf using the microwave technique. I will be using the Dynaflow paints. Is it okay to use this...

3 0

Started by jmlawton

• Silk gets stiff after painting

Newbie here to silk painting....I'm using Dye-na-flow as directed ("Simply apply to pre-washed fabric with a brush, squirt bottle, sponge, or...

9 0

Started by kritt

• Damp or dry fabric for Dyna Flow?

I just bought Dyna-Flow for the first time. I want to dye fat quarter size cotton fabric. I've checked everywhere, but can't figure out whether this...

2 0

Started by dollyt

• Tips for a first time DNF user?

Hi there! I'm going to make a kimono for a cosplay that I'm doing, but just because it's cosplay doesn't mean I don't want it to look good and...

3 0

Started by nevroth

• How to fix dye-na-flow's bleeding.

I applied no-flow over the area where I wanted 2 colors to meet, but not mix. I must not have applied enough, because after applying just my first...

3 0

Started by rogue2010

• dye-na-flow on polyester/spandex blend

i reaaaally want to dye a dress i have black! but it is 98% polyester and 2% spandex, and i have found out i cant dye that. but i read on pburch.net...

2 0

Started by nenagh

• Heat Setting Dye Na Flow

What would happen if you did not heat set Dye Na Flow when it was used on silk that would not be laundered later? I guess what I'm really asking...

2 0

Started by Jaycarp

• Tie Dye before or after painting on Dyna Flow?

Should I tie dye my garment before or after I paint on it with Dy-na-flow paints? Thanks! Megan

5 0

Started by lazorskim

• Problem applying Dyna Flow inside resist/gutta lines

I used Jacquard's water-based resist in silver and drew a butterfly on a 8 mm silk scarf ("flat crepe scarf"). I then mixed several Dyna...

4 0

Started by bernhard

• troubles with lycra, and Dye na flow

Okay here's the deal, I'm cosplaying as a video game character called Midna. I ordered a black lycra zentai suit and soaked it in No Flow. Then after...

3 0

Started by TophTheRunaway

• How to keep vibrant colors with Dyna Flow on Silk scarves

I just started using Dyna Flow for making painted silk scarves as gifts. My kids also love it and we did a class project--17 3rd graders + 40 blank...

3 0

Started by Joy

• Would like to spray fabric church chairs with Dyna Flo

Hello, My church has approximately 80 faded fabric chairs and I would like to use an air compressor to spray them a navy blue with the Dyna Flow...

2 0

Started by alan Stone

• Is dye-na-flow transparent or opaque?

So I have a silk shirt who's color is just a little 'off' for my skin tone. I was thinking about painting it - maybe a shibori type pattern....But...

2 0

Started by tollertwins

• Using Dye-na-Flow on paper

I just purchased the Dye-na-Flow Exciter Pack at a Scrapbook Expo. I’m a new scrapbooker and my initial intention was to create my own ribbon...

2 0

Started by Octlove

• Dye-na-flow and resists

Hello! I have just begun using Dye-na-flow paints with the gutta resists. I am trying to get different colors of paint to lay next to each other,...

3 0

Started by sallyrutherford

• Dye-na-flow mistakes

I have been painting with dye-na-flow. I have gotten some spots on cotton and silk. What is the best way to remove them before I heat set? Has anyone...

3 0

Started by rainywintergirl

• Carpet painting

Hi I have been painting designs with Dye-na-Flow on pieces of carpet to make rugs. By carpet I mean the sort with a pile, some pieces have a high...

3 0

Started by MaryMary

• Carpet painting

Hi I have been painting designs with Dye-na-Flow on pieces of carpet to make rugs. By carpet I mean the sort with a pile, some pieces have a high...

1 0

Started by MaryMary

• The lightfastness of Dye-Na-Flow

I have been a painter for many years , using the "classic" acrylics ( like Liquitex) on canvas. I recently discovered Dye-Na-Flow, and have...

1 0

Started by dumaine609

• question on dye na flow

Hi, I have the starter kit for DNF and was wondering if I can use it for stamping onto fabric, as it is quite thin I wondered if it would mix well...

2 0

Started by nettiemay