• Carpet painting

Hi I have been painting designs with Dye-na-Flow on pieces of carpet to make rugs. By carpet I mean the sort with a pile, some pieces have a high...

3 0

Started by MaryMary

• Carpet painting

Hi I have been painting designs with Dye-na-Flow on pieces of carpet to make rugs. By carpet I mean the sort with a pile, some pieces have a high...

1 0

Started by MaryMary

• The lightfastness of Dye-Na-Flow

I have been a painter for many years , using the "classic" acrylics ( like Liquitex) on canvas. I recently discovered Dye-Na-Flow, and have...

1 0

Started by dumaine609

• question on dye na flow

Hi, I have the starter kit for DNF and was wondering if I can use it for stamping onto fabric, as it is quite thin I wondered if it would mix well...

2 0

Started by nettiemay

• Dye-na-flow use

We are new to dye-na-flow and have bought the "exciter kit." The label states it is concentrated. Do I dilute it to use it? If so, what...

3 0

Started by All4kidz

• Adding vinegar to Dye Na Flow

My local craft store does not carry acid dyes (they never heard of it), I need to paint on nylon, can I add vinegar to Dye Na Flow to achieve...

8 0

Started by AirRaid

• Steaming Question

Hi, I have recently started using Dye-na-flow on silk. The instructions say that ironing will be enough to set the dye, but can I still steam the...

3 0

Started by ellie52

• Fabric wet or dry?

This is my first attempt at using Dye-na-Flow. Should I wet the fabric first? I have prewashed & dried it. None of the instructions I've seen tell...

2 0

Started by dodiemae

• How to correct mistake -dynaflow

OK, I was cleaning out my closet and decided it was time to try and fix this beautiful green linen shirt that has a white spot on it. I bleached...

3 0

Started by lcasals

• Dye-na-Flow on Watercolor Paper

Aloha! Can I use Dye-Na-Flow and/or Luminere on watercolor paper? What about lightfastness? Any help would be appreciated! Mahalo!

2 0

Started by bluehawaii670

• Dy-na-flow question

I have been experimenting with fabric paints to make large banners using all cotton fabric. The first batch came out nice but the colors really...

2 0

Started by revherup

• Dy-na-flow and resist methods

Hi, I just purchased some Dy-na-flow colors yesterday and this weekend I want to get aquainted with it. The store where I purchased it was out of...

3 0

Started by stlcarolyn

• Questions from a newbee

I just purchased the Dye-Na-Flow 9 pack. There were so many to choose from at the store. I just tried painting on the fabric inside a black line and...

2 0

Started by gretchen

• Dyeing Slinky Fabric

I am dyeing slinky fabric to use for some dance costumes. I will be trying to create a "water" type feel. I will be using Dynaflow dyes. ...

3 0

Started by sewsillyanne

• Tie-dying with Dye-na-Flow?

How do I use Dye-na-Flow to tie dye. I know you can dilute with water to tie-dye using squirt bottles, but what is the ratio of water to dye? ...

2 0

Started by jdwc

• Quilting over fabric paints.

Hi. I have been using Dye Na flow to create fabric pictures. The Dye Na Flow is very soft and I have been stitching over the paint with my sewing...

13 0

Started by gay denesse

• Teaching

Hello, I have been working with Jacquard Dye-na-flow for about 9 mounths and have just taught my first class. WOW!!! I didn't have as many students...

2 0

Started by Carolyn Arts

• What is the next step after Dynaflow?

I have been using dynaflow and love it! I have started dying large pieces for making garments. What is the next step (product) that is easy to use...

4 0

Started by CraftersCafe