• Marbling Silk

I have a few questions about the steps after the silk has been printed, as I'm not entirely happy with my degree of color retention. Here's my...

3 0

Started by lauren

• Problem With Marbling Silk & the Paints Not Adhering

I hope you can help me with a problem that has cropped up using Jacquard marbling paints. I did a lot of testing over a couple of months and...

10 0

Started by Dyeaholic

• Galvanized Drip Pans/WaterMarbling

New here and I'd like to know if it's safe to use a Galvanized pan to do Water Marbling. The usual chemicals are carageenan, methocel, alum, sodium...

4 0

Started by QuiltsIAm

• Marbling Inks Troubleshooting

Hi all, My studio is new to Jacquard Marbling Inks, we love that we can use it on all sorts of materials and doesn't require a huge amount of time...

2 0

Started by flora

• colors separating on the size- water marbling

I am having trouble with too much blank space between colors on top of the size. The colors initially spread, but don't really touch each other. ...

5 0

Started by DanaB

• marbling paper

I am having difficulty with overall consistent results in the marbling process. In my recent attempts I have been using Jacquard marbling inks on a ...

3 0

Started by wbh

• Marbling - Water and paint to make scarfs

I would like some information on how to set up a marbling station. I know they put something in the water but I don't know what it is or the ratio...

2 0

Started by katrew717

• Marbling

In using your paints to marble, I am having problems with the paints fading when they hit the water solution. They become nearly pastel in color. ...

16 0

Started by djw

• Mixing Marbling Colours

Hi there, Just wondering if I can mix different colours that I got in the marbling kit together. The colours in the kit aren't quite right for...

3 0

Started by CodyW

• Marbling Kit - Methocel query

I bought the Paper Marbling kit the other day and had my first attempt at marbling yesterday. I have a question that I'm hoping you may be able to...

17 0

Started by Chuzley

• paint tearing problems when marbling silk

I am using Jacquard textile paints for marbling silk. I am having a problem with the paint tearing and leaving open holes with no color. It happens...

4 0

Started by joletta

• Marbling - Methocel Sinking to bottom

Hello! I've decided to have a go with the jacquard marbling kit and i'm having a bit of trouble with the thickner/methocel, I've stuck to the...

3 0

Started by howdygal

• Marbling silk scarves

Hi, I am about to try out marbling on silk scarves and wondered which paints or inks would be bet for this purpose. I have the jacquard marbling kit...

4 0

Started by Suzanne

• Marbeling on cotton

Do you know what dyes to use for marbeling on cotton tee shirts? -Tia

2 0

Started by Sola

• marbling

I am marbling silk scarves. They are 22" X 72". I have used textile paints and dye n flow. They are coming out light color. Is there a...

11 0

Started by express

• Marbling Color on Silk?

Hi, I have extra Jacquard Marbling Color in the bottles, can I use it to paint on a silk scarf? If so do I need to add anything to it or thin it?...

5 0

Started by fwilliams

• Marbling on Silk

I used some of the Airbrush Paints on silk but am left with the paint feel on the surface. I really liked the results of the colors BUT... Is there...

1 0

Started by dnhbond

• liquid starch as marbling size, HELP!

I'm still fairly new to marbling. I understand that "Sta-flo" liquid starch can be used to marble. How do I do this? Do I add it to the...

2 0

Started by Gary Andersen

• Marbling on leather

Has anyone tried marbling on leather? Or know if the marbling paints will work on leather?

2 0

Started by murrelw

• Marbling Questions

Hi! I've been playing with the Marbling Kit for a few days, and I've got some questions I haven't been able to figure out answers to...would...

4 0

Started by anythingonce