• Anyone ever dyed outdoor furniture cushion covers?

Tried all purpose RIT dye, did not work. May be a little darker, not much. I could not find any labels in the covers. I now believe the fabric is...

1 0

Started by Melissa

• Polyester

Greetings- I just finished dying my first ever piece of polyester. I used iDye Poly, and will definitely need a LOT more practice. However, I have...

3 0

Started by AJCCOKUJHAWK

• Idye poly taupe

any ideas on making a warm earthy taupe from idye poly? And a nice brown? Your browns produce a deep gold for me, beautiful but not brown. Should I...

1 0

Started by detobias

• Dyeing 100% polyester bridesmaids dresses

Hello, I bought 4 light grey/blue bridesmaids dresses and wanted to dye them dark green. They are 100% polyester social bought 4 packets of the...

4 0

Started by Sweetenough

• Dyeing wool/cotton blends

I have been looking all over your website to find the best dye for using on a wool/cotton blend sweater. It is 36% wool, 26% cotton, 26% rayon and...

1 0

Started by saroo

• iDye Poly packets

I am curious if anyone has attempted to “cut” a dissolving packet in half and get two uses out of one??

2 0

Started by AJCCOKUJHAWK

• Dyeing Plexiglas

I'm using iDye Poly to dye Plexiglas and it works great but makes the Plexi sticky. When I take it out of the dye and rinse it my gloves leave an...

1 0

Started by lindacelestian

• Can iDye Poly be used in a roasting bag?

I have a large jacket that I am wanting to dye black. I was thinking of using my electric roaster as it's large enough, I can control the...

1 0

Started by juliwhite39

• iDye Poly Black - SLS 3D Printed Nylon

Hi, I've been working on dyeing SLS printed nylon parts with black iDye Poly. When I add the dye to boiling water, a shiny, brown film forms on the...

16 0

Started by jtruesdell29

• Advice on dyeing very bright orange to burned orange

Original Post Date: October 8, 2018 User: nevynev Hello! Hoping to get some advice on dyeing. What colour or combination of colours should I use...

1 0

Started by jacquardproducts

• idye poly black: vegan?

Original Post Date: October 15, 2018 User: Mrscreepshow 1: Does Jacquard conduct, commission, or pay for any tests on animals? 2: Is your IDYE poly...

1 0

Started by jacquardproducts

• Questions about to shared Techniques

1. The ipoly sneakers done by @nicklivingstonedesign post to Instagram. I'm going to try by first mixing the ipoly in a bucket of hot water, then add...

2 0

Started by Lightsubscriber

• Pastel colors with iDye Poly

Hello lovely people! :) I have some wedding dresses and I'd love to color them to pastel colors, cold beige/"nude" and dusty pink. How I...

3 0

Started by Joanna90

• Olive Drab

I want to dye a pair of faded khaki jeans olive. They are cotton/spandex blend. Since olive is only available in natural idye, what color could I use...

2 0

Started by xixirose

• Dye Intensifier

I dye poly velvet with your idye poly. We have corresponded before and you have said that softer poly fabrics do not need the intensifier as much as...

3 0

Started by detobias

• Tips on correctly using iDye colors?

I plan to dye some pure white sheets (a natural linen fabric, according to the manufacturer) a beige color. I picked up four packets (13 grams each)...

23 0

Started by stablemate

• idye poly mixing colors chart?

Is there a chart for idye poly similar to the procion mx table which gives recommendations for colors based on mixing colors? thanks.

4 0

Started by detobias

• iDye and pastel shades

I have some white cotton voile that I want to dye to a pastel peach color in my washing machine-- I've noticed that the iDye packets tend to be...

4 0

Started by tanya2s

• I need my purple fabric to dye grey. Help!

I had pink fabric. Used rit grey, turned light purple. Used iDye poly grey and turned darker purple. I need grey. Please help me.

3 0

Started by Addy

• Sage Green Natural iDye

Hi! I need help with trying to get a sage green with cotton using iDye. Any recommendations? Thanks! Maddie

2 0

Started by madfran8

• idye poly safety

I have been dyeing velvet with idye poly and am doing more and more. Just read the safety sheet on your website and am concerned about the...

6 0

Started by detobias

• Spilled dye

Hi, awhile ago I used some purple iDye Poly do dye a wig and I stored the rest of the package in the original bag and few weeks ago it accidentally...

4 0

Started by kodomo

• Advice on toning down iDye Emerald Green

Hello all, Thank you for reading my question. I have just dyed my White Ikea Ektorp Sofa covers Emerald Green, which I don't hate but they don't...

2 0

Started by reillyjo

• idye poly: Achieving fuschia on poly satin

What colors would I combine to get me remotely in the range of fuschia to start experimenting? I'm thinking the pink and lilac to start?

3 0

Started by ktholendesigns

• iDye Poly Kelly Green tints purple?

I just tried to dye some thermoplastic material (cosplayflex) with the iDye Polyester Kelly Green. The water itself is dark green but the piece...

2 0

Started by PolyDye