• Dyeing multiple pieces in the same dye session (?)

Hello, I just purchased the Indigo Tye Dye Kit and am excited to try it! I just wanted to clarify the instructions first. Step 9 in the instruction...

1 0

Started by JRG

• INDIGO TIE DYE : preparation and duration

Hello, I'm French, I ask you to excuse my English translation. :-) I bought 1 kit "Indigo Tie Dye Kit" I prepared in a container...

5 0

Started by Aladous

• Wash instructions for Indigo

Our T-shirts came out Very Cool after indigo dye. Just I need more advice how to wash them. It looks like color is washing out and white be omes...

2 0

Started by perle

• dying wool fabric with pre-reduced indigo?

So I've got an old boiled wool blanket that I was thinking of dyeing with the Jacquard pre-reduced indigo kit. Does anyone have experience with...

2 0

Started by pixdyer

• temperature of indigo dye vat????

I bought the indigo dye kit and in the instructions it says the vat should be kept between 68 to 85 F. I live in central Mexico and these days the...

5 0

Started by sharron

• indigo dye is not lightfast

Hi -- I love your indigo dye kit, and used it happily two weeks ago, getting some nice deep colors. Afterward I washed all the fabrics thoroughly....

56 0

Started by fresh_eyes

• unwanted scaly look with indigo

hi -- i have been dying 100% cotton in pre-reduced indigo and instead of a nice even blue, i am getting....a scaly look. any ideas what is...

4 0

Started by ckc

• Indigo solution disposal

Hi, I've used the indigo tie-dye kit when we lived in the city and disposed of the solution down the drain as it says you can do in the safety...

1 0

Started by lmwolfe49

• Getting darker indigo color

This weekend I tried out the Indigo dye kit with my kids. I was trying to dye a jacket a very dark indigo (see Blue Blue Japan for an idea of what I...

6 0

Started by grendel

• Indigo dye kit

I prepared my indigo dye vat as directed, (I think...) and there was no "flower", just some random foam and then I waited for an hour and...

4 0

Started by jardinesparrot

• indigo dye for a silk and cotton RL bedspread

I would like to dye an RL silk and cotton thin bedspread from natural cream to indigo - Is that something that can be done and what is the best way...

2 0

Started by gifvdw

• Blue hands

How do I get the dye off my hands?

3 0

Started by Jan

• Re-dying tencel denim shirt - help in how to do it

I have a dark denim tencel button down shirt from Anthropologie last season. I have washed it as per instructions in cold water. Unfortunately the...

2 0

Started by Jdeg

• dying mixed fiber yarn

I have some yarn I want to overdye. It is a mixture of wool, Mohair, silk and rayon (Fiesta La Boheme in a colorway I don't like). Will indigo...

3 0

Started by ckaplan

• Help with Overdying Synthetic Yarn

I've found a mixed fiber yarn (poly/acrylic/nylon) in what I would describe as a grey color with a pinkish/purplish tint (I've seen it described as a...

7 0

Started by Jenim30

• help with indigo dye kit

I have used the indigo tie dye kit before with excellent results, but today I'm having some trouble. I started a new vat, following the instructions...

3 0

Started by pixiewear

• Refreshing an indigo dye pot

We had a wonderful group dye day today, using the Jacquard indigo kit. The flower didn't seem to me to be very obvious when I returned it to the dye...

3 0

Started by mlbs

• Indigo Dye Kit

I purchased an Indigo Dye kit and require half of the package. Can I simply measure 1/2 of ingredients and follow instructions? I don't require...

2 0

Started by berkeleystudent

• Stamping with Indigo

I have some great old Indian printing blocks that I'd like to use with indigo. Is there a way to thicken the indigo for printing? Any other...

2 0

Started by kcahill

• Indigo & fabrics

Hi, What type of fabrics will indigo dye? I am really interested in wool, silk, bamboo, cotton, nylon and rayon. Thanks, Kathleen

3 0

Started by kfromnj2

• Pre Reduced Indigo

Got my bags of Pre Reduced Indigo today and am waiting for a warmer day to get started. Just wanted you at Jacquard to know how I appreciate the...

2 0

Started by lynn