• Too much airfix...

What happens if you add too much airfix? I'm using Dye-Na-Flow, but I have to eyeball the ratio as I'm using no where near a quart of it. What...

2 0

Started by bc1004

• best way to get blue jeans white

I am not sure i should use bleach as i have had denim fall apart after getting them white. Is there another way that wont break down fibers as much?...

3 0

Started by mlgoodwin86

• Need help! Soda ash and Silk Painting

I need to know what kind of dyes I should use for painting some silk scarves. I used acid dyes, but I can't get dark colors. Should I try different...

3 0

Started by Sydney

• Color Removers

Can you please tell me the difference between your iDye Color Remover and Color Remover products? Are they the same, just in different packaging?

4 0

Started by sherriabadillo

• Does Dyeset Concentrate affect fabric marker lines on silk?

I am using green label dyes and fabric marker for my scarf and found that some of the marker lines can be removed from my scarf after using dyeset...

2 0

Started by kathleendreilly

• Already washed fabric in Oxiclean; Is Synaptrol still necessary?

Hi folks, Before I thought of dying some vintage linens, I cleaned them well with Oxiclean (and lots of rinsing). Is it still necessary to wash...

1 0

Started by Gina

• Removing dye/colour from suede and nubuck on shoes

Hi, I have looked at the discharge paste and the colour remover and am very interested in whether this will work on nubuck or suede on shoes. I am...

3 0

Started by benjib

• Stove Top Steamer Problem

I have a new stove top steamer that I bought as a replacement for my last one but it is having the same issue. When in use the back becomes swelled...

2 0

Started by tylerfibers

• Arte Colores

I have some old bottles of Arte Colores dyes. I believe these were originally created by Jacquard. I would like to use them to dye cotton yarn. It...

6 0

Started by AshleyShea

• Removing color from a seat cover?

I have a bicycle seat cover that is red, and I'd like to remove the color. It doesn't matter if it turns brown, or a lighter red, or tan or pink or...

2 0

Started by Dane

• color remover

hi i,m dyeing wool jacketsbut could do with the color remover to take away the gry color allready in the wool cloth, can you tell me if your...

3 0

Started by warren

• can cotton be unshrunk

Hey,can cotton be unshrunk or can it shrink more once it shrunk?

2 0

Started by b.wise

• Stove to steamer directions

I have a Rupert Gibbon and Spider Stove top Steamer, but cannot locate the directions. Does anyone have some suggestions for obtaining them online? I...

3 0

Started by rainbowstar

• Synthrapol

Hello, Is there any other product/soap I can use in place of Synthrapol? Thanks

2 0

Started by Cece01

• Proper disposal of Methocel?

Is there any stated recommendation in company literature (or experience) as to how to properly dispose of Methocel? I realize that if the paints (in...

1 0

Started by keltech317

• Stamping on Silk Fabric

I am dyeing silk fabric and after this stage is done I want to stamp my logo onto the fabric using a stamp pad & stamp. Trying to find a stamp pad...

1 0

Started by Crystal

• scarf blanks

I am looking for scarf blanks with the wide ruffle edge...I can only find plain scarves....Please help ..Linda

1 0

Started by fancy me

• rongalit st

Can we use rongalit st in discahrge paste and the paste stable unlimited time. Steam is nesessary or heat dryer?

2 0

Started by imran

• hat

I purchased a bush hat like the one I wore in Viet Nam. What can I do to get a faded and worn look? Dale

3 0

Started by dale

• Issue with Liquid Reactive Dyes congealing?

Hello good people at Jacquard, I'm wondering if anybody has had the experience of these dyes congealing inside the bottle. I've had a few colours...

4 0

Started by shibori-borealis

• enamel?

is there any of the dyes or products that can be high gloss like an enamel coating?

2 0

Started by meggysue

• stenciling

Hello, this is my first time on this site. so thankyou in advance for patience.. i like the idea of how a discharge dye looks in the end. what dye...

4 0

Started by meggysue

• Bleaching feathers

I have obtained a lot of coque feathers which are naturally black/brown. I would like to colour these different colours but will need to lighten...

2 0

Started by justjules

• Dye/paints and extender

I want to do some protraits on 100 cotton fabric. What do I use? I heard there is a extender for won't change to color. I will be using brushe's...

2 0

Started by ccjj

• embossing silk velvets

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to emboss silk velvet with natural items like feathers and sea fans ANY HELP will be SOO appreciated. I'm...

2 0

Started by anna bourne