Gsöm
Hi
I used the dye na flow very well. I used in the fabric of sneaker but some reason when I wearing in the Sox or pants is leaving some ink in the Sox or pants. I used heat gun for dry the dye. 

My question is what I missing or what I doing wrong??
Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
Hi,

Are you heat setting it?  I have to imagine heat setting would help.  I have issues sometimes with people using dye na flow on synthetic fabrics.  Especially upholstery in cars and RVS.  They always seem to be able to solve it by adding airfix.  Are you familiar with this one?  It helps the durability and adhesiveness of the paint.  Maybe it can help keeping dye na flow from rubbing off.  

https://www.jacquardproducts.com/airfix

I wouldn't be surprised if this did the trick.  You only need 3% for it to work, so a drop or two in a tablespoon of paint.  
Quote 1 0
Gsöm
Hi 
Ok !!
No I don’t now that product. Can I used whit already done work ?? Plus I need to add in the jar of the paint or separate jar ??
Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
Sorry for the late reply.  It can't be used on already painted work.  It can be added to the bottle.  

For stuff that is already finished I would do double duty on the heat gun.  Go over it a few times to make sure it is cured.
Quote 0 0