Lax Lax
[size=3][font=Calibri]Hi All[/font][/size]

[font=Calibri][size=3] [/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Calibri]I am new on forum but not new for fur dying.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Calibri]I have tested a lot of brands of acid dyes and finally decided to stay with Jacquard .[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Calibri]This dyes match most of me needs also gives nice effect after mixing . [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Calibri]I need a lot of sometime strange colors for me salmon flies (even same of them are difficult call ) [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Calibri]Maybe on forum is somebody also busy with dying of fur (foxes, goat, sheep etc) with pleasure exchange [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Calibri]opinions.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Calibri]In present moment I looking for recipe of Ginger color . anybody has any idea about it?[/font][/size]

[font=Calibri][size=3] [/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Calibri]Lax[/font][/size]
Quote 0 0
pburch pburch
Do you mean the yellowish beige color of powdered ginger, the brownish tan color of the outside of a ginger root, the violently clashing yellows and pinks of a ginger flower, or the color of a red-haired person's hair?

Paula
Quote 0 0
Lax Lax
[size=3][font=Calibri]I have on mind down color (upper red fiery brown, little bit to light ) [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Calibri]It is color of peaty water [/font][/size]
Quote 0 0
Flounder Flounder
I am also interested in dying fur, but I have almost no dying experience.
From what I've been able to pick up, I probably want to use an acid dye.
LAX - have you found a recipe for "hunter orange"
Quote 0 0