detobias detobias
I am trying to get close the the suede color on the bottom with idye poly. I used g yellow, orange and brown to get the top color but it’s not close. Any suggestions? Thanks!image.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
You have too much yellow.  I would halve the amount of yellow and add more red.  You could use violet instead of red as well.  IT will darken the yellow.  
Quote 0 0
detobias detobias
Too much orange now?
Used less yellow, no brown and violet.
Beautiful but not the same!

[image1]

Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
Wow really beautiful.  Still way too much yellow.  Halve it again and double the violet.  You want to be firmly in brown territory but with a violet bias.  

Youa re never going back to standard pressure dyeing right?  I never saw such vibrancy from these colors.  
Quote 0 0
detobias detobias
Did another. Will send when dry.
Yes pressure is good but much slower. I can do 2 pieces at a time and 15min pressure but takes time to heat up and need to dip in dilute first so there is limited white spots.
Do you know if a larger pressure cooker. Maybe a restaurant supply outlet.
Quote 0 0
Janet m
I believe instapot have several sizes and can usually be found on sale, for a decent price.
Quote 0 0
detobias detobias
Thanks. Think ideally for me it would be a rectangular not circular so I could have more surface area to limit the undyed portions. 
Quote 0 0