hoji
Hi
There does not seem to be a way to go from the jacquard forum back to the Jacquard home page?

I usually come here from my email, where 've received a notice of a reply to my question. So, I'm going right into the forum from outside of jacquard and my browser back-button would just take me back to my email.

Maybe I missed it, but I would suggest to whomever updates the forum that a link to Jacuard be added. When I click on the "J" it just takes me to the top page of the forum, where there is still no link to the Jacqard home page.

For your info, I'm using  Chrome Desktop (which I hate but is up to date software-wise).

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
I just noticed this Friday.  We are going to do that.  We updated the forum to the newest version of this software which was long overdue.  We can post pictures as you can see in the tool bar and other goodies.  Let me see if we can fix it so that the J goes back to the home page.  I agree, I liked that too!
Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
Just found out that this will be fixed as soon as the updated website is finished.  We are making the website cleaner and more streamlined and hopefully easier to navigate.  It has never had a refurb since the late 90's, so it should be faster, more mobile friendly, and more modern looking.  Don't worry all the info will still be there
Quote 0 0