medamom3 medamom3
we bought the mehndi henna kit and we can't find the instruction book now that we're ready to use it! Help!!!
Quote 0 0
[Deleted User] [Deleted User]
Please contact us at 800 442 0455 and we can e-mail or fax that information to you.

anet
Quote 0 0
kmcnallynh kmcnallynh
I need the henna kit instructions...not fair
Quote 0 0
So sorry your kit's instructions are missing! Give us a call at 800 442 0455 - we'll get them of to you.
anet
Quote 0 0
arantzatm arantzatm
hi! I bought the Mendhi Henna Kit but the instructions sheet wasn't in the box. I can`t call to that number because I live in Mexico. Could you send me the instuction by e-mail please. My e-mail is [i](email address removed)[/i]
Thank you.
Quote 0 0
lorennaae lorennaae
my instructions for the henna kit are also missing. could i get them emailed to [i](email address removed)[/i]
Quote 0 0
mandamae mandamae
i never got my instructions either and i was wondering if i could get them emailed to me at [i](email address removed)[/i][email="amanda_robinson335@yahoo.com"][/email]
Quote 0 0
I've sent them along to your email address.
anet
Quote 0 0
krose1 krose1
I have the kit too but no instructions, could you please email them to me at [i](email address removed)[/i]?

thanks
Quote 0 0
On their way to you now!
Quote 0 0
Nemoliciouss Nemoliciouss
I need the instructions too please! [email]dcl0320@sbcglobal.net[/email]
thnx
Quote 0 0
TinaLeTigre TinaLeTigre
I bought the henna kit a couple of months ago and just found it, wondering why I never used it...it was then that I realized my henna kit never came with instructions. If you could email them to me at [email="Christinamchester@gmail.com"]Christinamchester@gmail.com[/email] , I'd appreciate it. My sisters and I are DYING to start making the henna, .
Quote 0 0
kayzeee kayzeee
hi. i recently bought your henna kit and it was missing instructions. could you please email them to me at [email="k.zewald@yahoo.com"]k.zewald@yahoo.com[/email]
Quote 0 0
fallensparkk fallensparkk
my henna kit is missinginstructions as well can you email them to me? [email]xangelpatrolx@aol.com[/email]
Quote 0 0
AllisonTLLL AllisonTLLL
Can i please get the Instructions also? [email]insidejokes01@aol.com[/email]

Thank you.
Quote 0 0