Whitti1 Whitti1
Bit of a time crunch, so today I'll try to paint with metallic Screen Printing ink on 100% cotton sheets.

I need to find my brushes, and I haven't opened the jar to find it's consistency yet. I have little experience painting fabric.

I have stencils, so I thought "Dry Brush Technique", but metallics don't always lay down nicely. So if I do freehand, would it bleed through?
Quote 0 0
Celia Buchanan Celia Buchanan
Hello
It may bleed through but that is generally going to be dependant on the wieght of the fabric and the amount of ink you apply.
Celia
Quote 0 0
preeti012 preeti012
Firstly check the color what u want that color r bleeding so try another color sometime some color not suit the fabric or dye reaction so Apply color with appropriate quality & chemical .
Quote 0 0
sadmemories20 sadmemories20
Whitti1 wrote:
Bit of a time crunch, so today I'll try to paint with metallic Screen Printing ink on 100% cotton sheets.

I need to find my brushes, and I haven't opened the jar to find it's consistency yet. I have little experience painting fabric.

I have stencils, so I thought "Dry Brush Technique", but metallics don't always lay down nicely. So if I do freehand, would it bleed through?

Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.

I also think so.