Eliza
New here I'm ordering these for a friend but she only wants the matte color ones not the ones that are glossy how do I find that information.
Thank you
Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
Matte color what?  Do you know the name of the product you are looking for?
Quote 0 0
Eliza
My cousin is making her own acrylic nail powder and wants to use ur pigment but she wants it to be a matte finish not a glossy 
Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
Got it.  the powder themselves aren't really one way or the other.  It's just the pigment.  So it can be quite shiny and metallic looking in smooth clear base.  If you have a matte base, it will be matte and look a little more glittery.

Oh wait, she wants non-metallic color?  

Black
Turquoise
magenta 
scarlet
pumpkin orange
salmon pink
spring green
Dark Brown

Are not super shiny.  They have more of a standard color pigment vibe to them.  Black is the only one that is not shiny at all.

We don't sell standard flat pigments. The ones we sell are cool for nails because they are all made from mica and are all basically the same thing, and it is safe.  Standard flat pigments come in all varieties and some shouldn't be used on the body, so just make sure to let people know what you are using it for and get the right stuff.  

I wish I could direct you to something like that, but my knowledge of cosmetics is pretty much limited to stuff we sell.  

Quote 0 0
Eliza
Thank you I'll let her know.
Quote 0 0