Dawna Dawna
[color=Black][size=2][font=Palatino Linotype]Hi,

I'm looking online for a certain kind of cord and it would help me to find it if I knew what it's called. It's about 1/16" or 2mm thick and it's wrapped with a fine silk or maybe rayon fiber. This kind of cord has a soft sheen. I want to buy some, and haven't had any luck finding it even after looking at many websites that sell trim. This isn't a very clear description of the cord, but hopefully someone might know its name.

Quote 0 0