sugarpike
With California's weird laws, a lot of things I used to buy from other states can't be shipped here now. For example, I tried to order some ethanol alcohol from Amazon, and the order was canceled because they "couldn't ship the product to California". So, where in Cali are others getting their high %age ethanol?  I plan to use my brand-new alcohol inks on ceramic trays, so can anyone address the ethanol vs isopropyl use on ceramic? Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Jacquardmod Jacquardmod
Good question.  I got some from CVS recently, but realized it was when I was in Oregon.  Maybe they have it I am not sure.  Our clean up solution in 4oz is denatured ethanol, so that will work and is available in California.  

I called a hardware store and they did not have any.  Look around and see what you can find.  Pharmacies and Hardware stores are your best bet.  It is also called ethyl alcohol sometimes.  

It is better than isopropyl because both the dyes and binder are more soluble in ethanol.  Isopropyl also seems to coagulate the white Pinata.  
Quote 1 0
sugarpike
Thanks so much for your response. I am looking at your retailers/distributors and can't seem to find any that actually carry the Clean Up Solution - can you help again?
Quote 0 0