• Newbie needs help, if help is possible....

A few years ago, I purchased all of the Lumiere colors in the (regular?) sized jars that cost $4.95 a jar. I've barely experimented with them, then...

2 0

Started by fjones

• Paint peeling off leather

I have had great results painting leather shoes with Lumiere, but a recent pair I did shows cracking and peeling. I sealed the shoes with a different...

2 0

Started by margotsf

• Lumiere on Leather shoes

I have used this paint to repaint some LEATHER sneakers, and have noticed that it creases very noticeably. I have read on some other forums that one...

3 0

Started by lebronjc

• painting on t-shirt fabric

Hi, I'm wondering how to paint on t-shirt fabric. I just took a class using lumiere on a denim shirt and was wondering how to stabilize a...

2 0

Started by ann

• lumiere

Hi, I'm new here am trying lumiere paint for the first time first can I add water (if so, what ratio) to thin it and make more...

2 0

Started by myaquilts

• Photographing Lumiere Paintings

1 0

Started by debcoart

• Photographing Lumiere Paintings

I have become helplessly addicted to the Bronze, Copper and Gold Lumiere paints and have been adding them to my artwork, which I sell. The...

3 0

Started by debcoart

• HELP paint washes off

Can someone please help me! I'm desperate. I'm trying to paint on jeans. I washed the jeans before painting. I painted on them with Lumere Jacquard...

2 0

Started by nancy whitcraft