• SPAM attack

I don't know is you have an area for reporting SPAM but you seem to have a busy little SPAMMER in the Introductions area named...

1 0

Started by ChasinMendo

• Concern about SPAM

Hi, I am new to these forums and am concerned about the spam I see on most of them. Our private email addresses are safe from these guys, right? Is...

11 0

Started by snowgoose

• Lost Photo Uploads

Hello All, A fair number of you have made posts over the past couple of years which included photos of your projects. In our recent move to a new...

1 0

Started by [Deleted User]

• How can i attach my sig?

Hi, could anyone tell me how can i attach my signatrure? Is this option not availiable for newbies? Thanks:)

1 0

Started by

• Please can we check super-regularly for spam?

If you see a title that doesn't "belong" here, don't bother opening/reading it - and regular housecleaning would be a good idea. Some of...

2 0

Started by deb

• Where is my post?

I joined and sent a couple of questions a couple of days ago, however, I do not see my questions anywhere. Can you tell me how to start a new thread...

2 0

Started by Pam Guitreau

• Two things...

Hi all, I am an active user on other forum sites and there are a few things here that I can't seem to "customize". One being my time...

3 0

Started by sereikastamper

• symbol for new posts, getting answers, ect.

Hi There! I just left a post, and I noticed the symbol by the forum section name did not change to show there was a new post. It does however say...

2 0

Started by Lovelypainteddancer

• Hellloooooooooooooooo is anyone out there???

Hi Yup I'm a newbie, I joined today and have been looking for signs of life in this forum.... Having not found any sign of life in a few sections...

2 0

Started by Tamba1

• To avoid taking up room......

How do I delete messages that have been answered, so I don't take up excess room on the message boards??? I tried to "edit" one out but...

2 0

Started by Lovelypainteddancer

• I have a problem with my user name....

I messed up my username for the forum. I wanted And I hit the @ key instead of the numeral 2. how can I unsubscribe to the forum and then re-sign up...

3 0

Started by Fit 2B Tye Dyed