• Neopaque Paints

Hello everybody, I was wondering if somebody would have a chart of measures that I can use in order to achieve different colors by mixing the...

5 0

Started by Ederlezi91

• Painting shoes

I painted some shoes made of faux leather/manmade materials with Neopaque paints. They came out really nice but now I'm concerned about setting them....

2 0

Started by Jope713

• Very very newbee here

Hi I've just bought in the last month 5 pots of Ne-opaque fabric paints..... I usually use acrylic paint..... I love Ne-opaque!!! I wanted some...

1 0

Started by godzoned

• neopaque white paint on black shoes? WILL IT WORK?!

i have brand new black, man made leather shoes that i NEED to make white. everyone says its impossible, but the girl at blick said to try you guys. ...

2 0

Started by tawniethetiger

• neopaque

I recently purchased some neopaque paint. I tried using it on a black shirt but it didn't come out as bright as I thought it would. It kinda seeped...

3 0

Started by grlwithertogold

• extra neopreme on silk scarf

Please help. I used a template for a pattern with Neoprene on a silk scarf and some leaked over the edge. how do i remove it? Thanks....it was...

1 0

Started by MLS

• Some questions about Neopaque.

Hello, I am a newbee that needs some information about Neopaque colours. Is Neopaque range of colours utterly matt?. In the case it is not, can...

3 0

Started by notechis8888

• neopaque dying nylon

Is there any quick drying methods you would suggest? I am dying nylon boy cut shorts and Needed to know if there was a way to quick air dry so that I...

2 0

Started by ladyilaine

• Canvas Shoes - how to get paint to stay

I am going to be painting with Neopaque on some white canvas shoes. Since I will not be able to heat set them, is there something I can do to make...

7 0

Started by wandabepainting

• Neopaque newbie questions

Can you please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? I used Neopaque white to stencil a leaf-green 100% cotton T-shirt -- and by the time I got...

2 0

Started by Elizabeth Dee

• Neopaque Extender

Is your company selling the extender? If not, who is? The extender was excellent with a banner we produced. Need a larger size of it, but can't...

2 0

Started by Bill Harris