• Printing on Leather

I am interested in printing on leather. Has anyone tried screen printing on leather? What dyes/inks are best for this purpose? How do I make the...

3 0

Started by mangakooray

• Metallic ink for thin silk?

I am looking for the right ink to use for thin silk fabrics. Something not stiff. I can screen print or I can paint on fabric so ink or paint is also...

3 0

Started by inky

• Pointe Shoes

What is the best way to paint pointe shoes white using an air brush kit?

2 0

Started by adm

• Metallic ink for thin silk?

I am looking for the right ink to use for thin silk fabrics. Something not stiff. I can screen print or I can paint on fabric so ink or paint is...

2 0

Started by inky

• Which product for large airbrushed areas

As i am planning to colour/stencil large areas of lycra should i use the dyna flow instead of the airbrush paints to get more value for money?

2 0

Started by QueenFrog

• Airbrush on Silk..help

Tried to use Jacquard dyes with my airbrush on silk, very runny even with the 'no-flow' treatment. Now i am about to try Jacquard Textile color...

2 0

Started by Jim H.

• Fabric Screen Printing - Heat Setting

Hello forum members, Read through posts and online for heat setting recommendations yet although following instructions some of the ink came off...

2 0

Started by LChP

• Heat Setting with Iron

Should dyes (including Dyne-A-Flow and Lumiere) on cotton be set by ironing with a steam setting or dry setting? Thank you. Susan M.

16 0

Started by susan meisel

• Lumiere & Pinata Colors - On Jeans/Shoes

Hi- 1. I have used the Lumiere range for painting jeans- they set a bit hard but its ok . I think these are the best to use on jeans... Im...

21 0

Started by cavy82

• Mixed results with Airfix

Hello, I am working with leather, and can not iron or dry the painted items. My problem is I have mixed results using the Airfix product. It...

12 0

Started by LeatherWorker

• heat setting in a dryer

What paint/dyes can be set in a standard home dryer? Are there other ways besides ironing the will set Dye-na-flow?

2 0

Started by DJC

• I need to reblack some faded black jeans..

I work for MAC Cosmetics in NYC and have to wear all black to work. I have a few pairs of pants that have faded in areas and are thus no longer...

2 0

Started by bc1004

• painting a leather couch

I have a very nice leather couch that is now a very faded light purple. So its either replace it or try to paint it. I really like the idea of a...

2 0

Started by nobo

• Mixing colors

I want to use turquoise and a green for an Ikat stencil. The turquoise you have looks fine but the apple green seems too light for what I want...

4 0

Started by fabricluver

• Which product to use for synchro costume painting?

Hello, I am new to Jacquard products and would like to learn painting on synchro costumes. I read about the dye-na-flow and Jacquard Textile paint....

3 0

Started by mmlieu

• TOO DANG TACKY!

I am so frustrated. I'm trying to open a shop of block printed children's shirts and not having any good results with inks. I tried speedball block...

7 0

Started by dandelion

• My Sherrill's Sorbets dried up

I haven't used my Sherrill's Sorbets in a while and they are thick and clumpy. How can I thin them out? They are in the half-ounce squeeze bottles....

2 0

Started by NancyDrew

• How can I print this scarf

Hello I have a problem, I have a large amount of wool fabric and I want to print scarf, such as images What is the machine that can help me to...

2 0

Started by maxman2020

• Instructions needed

Hi, Now that I found such a helpful forum I cannot stop asking:) This time I would like to know is there a product to handpaint/stamp/stencil...

7 0

Started by anamijana

• Painting on lace

Hello! I'm new here to this site and have a bit of a creative quandary. I bought some lovely antique lace (Venetian, but unsure of fabric content)...

7 0

Started by jakrum421

• How To Soften Hand Painted Silk Fabric

Hello, So this is my first hand painted silk fabric project. I love how my painted fabric comes out but have no ideas how to make it softer...

2 0

Started by handpaintnewbie

• Painting Butterfly Wings for an Ice Skating Team

I am hoping to paint multiple sets of wings for my daughter's ice skating team. I have over 50 yards of FREE fabric -- so I would like to use it! --...

2 0

Started by karry1

• How to get an even coverage when painting fabric

I am hand painting some designs on fabric using the Jacquard fabric paints, but I cannot seem to get an even coverage. Can you tell me the best way...

2 0

Started by KJRNZ

• Heat setting a item I can't iron...

I am painting a boned corset for a costume. The Lumiere directions say to heat set the paint by ironing the item - but I can't iron a corset! Can I...

4 0

Started by Makalina

• keeping light areas clean in washing out?

I'm printing reactive colours on some knitted cotton and have to use a lot of colour to get it all the way through the bulky fabric. After steaming...

2 0

Started by minna2012